Planning to sell? Here’s a heads up on the 6 most common seller mistakes I see that you’ll definitely want to kick to the curb:
1. Taking low offers personally.
2. Overpricing your home 'just to see if anyone will bite.
3. Being unwilling to depersonalize or remove clutter.
4. Underestimating the importance of listing photos.
5. Concealing major home issues from your agent.
6. Leaving your pets out or hanging around during showings.
Selling a home is exciting, but it can sometimes be stressful. Hiring an agent to guide you through the entire process is a smart choice if you want to ENJOY selling your home. Want to chat more? Send me a DM, and I'll be in touch!